Advanced Nutrients Nirvana - ultimate organic flowering booster for high demands
Advanced Nutrients Nirvana is a 100% organic flowering booster and contains an organic premium formula, maximising the size and quality of your buds naturally while improving taste, smell and aroma.
Advanced Nutrients Nirvana is the first choice for growers with high demands. Here we have listed some advantages over other products.
One Nirvana advantage comes from two other plants: Chilean Soap Bark and Yucca. These amazing plants produce compounds called surfactants. A surfactant is a compound that reduces the "surface tension" of liquids so that they, and everything they contain, enter your plants more easily through roots and leaves.
Yucca extract and Chilean soap bark extract are two all-natural surfactants that deliver nutrients into your plants.
Another important ingredient in Nirvana is bat guano, which contains nitrogen, trace elements, amino acids, nucleic acids, proteins and minerals. Bat guano is quickly absorbed by plants and promotes growth.In addition to guano, Nirvana has a yeast component that contains 22 essential amino acids that form plant proteins and is enriched with B vitamins. B vitamins are particularly helpful for cloning, seedlings, transplanting, plants in the flowering phase or mother plants, in short plants that are in stress situations.
Nirvana contains a miracle substance called "azomite". In fact, practically every element of the earth is contained in azomite. You will find that many of the ingredients of azomite are essential nutrients for your plants.
Details at a glance:
- Taste, smell and aroma are improved in a natural way size and quality of the flowers are maximised
- contains 22 important amino acids + numerous B vitamins
- contains whey protein pre-digested with enzymes
- contains surfactants from the plants "Chilean soap bark" and "Yucca
- Nirvana contains a miracle substance called "Azomite
- contains humic acid from Leonardite
- Nirvana is fully compatible with all pH Perfect and non pH Perfect base nutrients
- also compatible with all base fertilisers from other manufacturers
- From 3 to 6 weeks of flowering: 2 ml per litre of water. Can also be used as a foliar spray.
Note: The dosage is based on an EC value of 0.0