Advantage set 2xSANlight Gen2 Q6W Led 245W completeThe 2nd generation of the Q-series was developed to live-up to our reputation as the technological market leader and to extend that lead. For you as a user, this means maximum flexibility with the best system efficiency and usability.
Each led grow light from the Q-Series consists of one or several light modules. These light modules have implemented the newest Osram 2mm2 Chip technology, which enables the generation of an optimized broadband light spectrum with an efficacy of 2,7µmol/J.
The secondary optics which guides 95% from all emitted photons directly to the cultivating area, protects the Led Chips from dust and dirt additionally. Dirt can be removed easily, and the light output maintains.
The optimised heat sink cools down the led chip to temperatures below 70°C and connects light engine and power distribution.
The Q-series models are designed so that the right solution is available for any mounting situation. For classic cultivation areas we offer an ECO solution or an EXPERT setup. That means you choose between maximum energy savings and cost efficiency, or maximum yield.
Options such as power boost or dimmer allow you to expand your system´s range of performance or adapt it to new conditions. Every light in the Q-series is prepared for this, READY-TO-DIM and READY-TO-BOOST.
Of course, the lights can be daisy-chained to each other. Several lights can be powered by a single plug socket.
Each Q-series light can be kept state of the art cost effectively and while conserving resources simply by replacing the light modules. They are upgradable.
Technical data Q6W Gen2:
- Broadband, continuous light spectrum especially for fruit-forming plants
- Power consumption: 245 Watt
- Power factor: > 0.95
- Beam angle: 90°
- Rectangular and homogeneous illumination of the cultivated area
- Input voltage range: 90 - 305
- Emission wave range: 400 - 780
- Input current max.: 1,15A
- Inrush current: 65 A
- Operating current: 700 mA
- Permissible ambient temperature: 5-40° C
- max. relative humidity: 90%
- PPF (photon flux density): 624 µmol/s in the emission wavelength range
- Module efficiency: 2.7 µmol/s
- Protection class: IP40
- Cooled passively
- Exchangeable Light Modules
- 90% light output after 100.000 hours
- Daisychainable (connectable)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 825 x 174 x 119 mm
- Weight: 6,15 kg
Every LED light of the Q-series has an empty plug at the end of the light. Different dimmers can be connected to this connector.
- INDOOR lighting of light-intensive plants in the growth and flowering phase
- Cultivation of ornamental and useful plants (all cultivation areas)
- Complete and environmentally friendly replacement of sodium vapour lamps (ECO-Setup)
- Yield maximisation compared to sodium vapour luminaires (EXPERT setup)
Exposure time 12h or 18h per day: 1x Sanlight Q6W Led-Growlamp
Area 120 x 120 cm (4x4ft)
Exposure time 18h per day: 1-2x Sanlight Q6W Led-Growlamp
Exposure time 12h per day: 2x Sanlight Q6W Led-Growlamp
Scope of delivery:
- 2x SANlight Generation 2 Q6W Grow Led 245W
- 1x SANlight Extension Cable 1m for Q Series Gen2
- 2x Romberg Hang-A-Lamp Full Metal Lamp Hanger 80Kg
- 1x SANlight H-distributor connector for Q series Gen2
- 1x SANlight Power Cable for Q Series Gen2
|Grow area optimal:||1,44 m² - 120x120 cm|
|Phase:||Grow, Flowering, Dual|
|Product weight:||12,40 Kg|
This product consists of