A heating mat in combination with a propagator creates the ideal requirements for a successful propagation and cultivation of plants. Especially for plants in need of warmth. It is made of insulated plastic and is resistant to acid.
As the heating mat is constantly emitting heat you should measure the temperature inside the propagator periodically.
To regulate the temperature you can open the sliders on the propagator lid or take off the lid for short moment. Furthermore you can control the heat-emittance by using a standard timer switch.
The heating mat is placed under the propagator. At normal roomtemperature it provides an even heat dissipation of 22°-25° C (not when used in a cold cellar or an outdoor greenhouse)
It is not made for regulating extreme differences in temperature because the inner temperature of a propagator is mainly effected by the surrounding outer temperature.
The propagator together with the heating mat should be placed in a bright area so the plants will get enough light.
- Don´t cut, fold or bend the mat and don´t make holes into it.
- Do not use the mat when the PVC-Coating is broken, ripped or deeply scratched or when the cable or the plug is damaged.
- The mat is not to use as a heating pad for people an animals.
- Don´t cover the working mat with textiles or other heat sensitive materials.
- Keep the mat away from children - it is not a toy!
- The heating mat is impermeable to splash-water but not to be used under water (like in an aquarium)
Power consumption: 40 watts
Dimensions: 65 x 45 cm