Lumatek Electronic Ballast 600W
The Lumatek EVSG (Electronic Ballast) 600W is one of the leading devices on the market and impresses with a whole range of features that set it apart from the competition.
Advantages of the Lumatek EVSG 600W
- The Lumatek ballast is dimmable and provides a constant stable light output.
- It is controlled by a microprocessor and protects the respective light source through the gradual dimming function.
- Controlled by a processor, the removable light output can be partially compensated for over time by improved output.
- The Lumatek ballast 600W can be operated with both sodium vapour lamps (NDL) and metal halide lamps (MH).
- The unit can operate with 250W, 400W and 600W lamps. However, it is important to note that a 400W lamp, for example, may only be operated up to the respective switching level.
- The Lumatek ballast can be switched between two levels during operation. It should be noted that the changeover takes 10 minutes in each case. This ensures a smooth transition to a higher/lower light intensity.
- The unit has a very high energy efficiency.
- The Lumatek 600W ballast runs extremely quietly and emits little heat.
- If a 600W lamp is used, the superlumen switch can be operated for more light intensity. Please note that in this case you cannot use a metal halide lamp.
Technical data at a glance
- 4 switching levels: 250W, 400W, 600W and 660W
- Suitable for HPS and MH lamps
- Voltage: 240V 50/60Hz
- Input current max (A): 2.70A
- Input power: 630W
- Output power: 600W
- Power factor: > 0.99
- Voltage range: 175 to 275V
- THD: < 8%
- Lamp CCF: < 1.7
- Operating frequency: High frequency
- Ambient temperature for full load operation: -25 to 40°C
- Ambient temperature rise : 35°C
- Protection class: IP23
- Humidity: can operate at relative humidity from 0% to 90%, non-condensing
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 310 x 114 x 81mm
- Weight: 2.7 Kg
Note Switching levels
- To ignite a 250W lamp, set the control to 250W.
- To light a 400W lamp, set the control to 400W and optionally dim it down to 250W
- To light a 600W lamp, set the control to 600W and boost to 660W, or dim down to 400W or 250W respectively
The manufacturer Lumatek
The company specialises in lighting equipment for indoor cultivation of breeding plants. Here, a precisely adjustable light output is extremely important to achieve the best results. For this reason, the 600W ballast is digitally controlled. The electronic components used are of high quality throughout. The design of the units is appealing and functional. The materials used are also designed for durability, stability and reliability. Lumatek enjoys the reputation of a premium supplier on the market. The references in various online markets are predominantly positive. The 600W ballast seems to be well received by market participants.
The 600W ballast in use
- With the ballast, ideal lighting conditions can be created for every growth phase.
- Due to the low heat emission and the quiet operation, the plants are not disturbed in their growth.
- The dimming function makes it easy to simulate the early and late hours of sunlight. The plants therefore grow as they would under natural conditions in nature.
- The superlumen function simulates midday lighting conditions for a certain time window.
- According to the manufacturer, the light intensity is 10-15% brighter than comparable electronic ballasts.
- The extremely low radiation values in comparison and the smooth running of the unit create ideal conditions for good plant growth. When operated in accordance with the regulations, the 600W ballast has a barely noticeable effect on radio frequencies or PH measuring instruments.
- Compared to other manufacturers, the unit achieves a higher output of PAR (photosynthetically active radiation) and PPF (photon current density). The growth of your plants is thus optimally promoted.
- The Lumatek ballast 600W is equipped with a switch-off mechanism that intervenes in the event of short circuits or the use of an incorrect light source.
- The advanced technical equipment of the system also allows you to use several Lumatek ballasts. There is no need for a circuit breaker.
With the Lumatek ballast 600W you acquire a product that supports you reliably and professionally in your project. High yields are possible with this ballast when used correctly. The technical features and the high quality standards of Lumatek also help you to save money in the long term.
More electronic ballasts from Lumatek
- Wattage: 400 W600 W250 W660 W
- Phase: Universal
- Item weight: 3,06 kg
( Length × Width × Height ): 34,50 × 19,50 × 10,00 cm