Disinfection for Professionals - Pure Anolyt 100% without chemical additivesWhat is Purolyt?
Purolyt is a disinfectant concentrate for the utilization in the professional hygiene-management for the reliable disinfection of surfaces, devices, water/liquids and room air.
Purolyt kills fast and reliable harmful bacteria, fungi, algae and viruses e.g. Escherichia coli - Salmonella Typhimurium - Staphylococcus aureus - Pythium spp. / Phytophthora spp (root rot) - Botrytis cinerea (gray mold) - Peronosporaceae (downy mildew) - Erysiphaceae (powdery mildew).
Biofilms in water-bearing systems are also effectively removed and the regeneration gets prevented.
Purolyt can be used diluted, via spaying, nebulizing, wiping, dipping, or by directly adding it to the liquid that is supposed to be disinfected.
Purolyt works similar to the human body to fight bacteria and viruses: When the immune system detects a virus, white blood cells are activated. Those produce hypochlorous acid (HOCL), which is also the active substance of Purolyt. It is scientifically proved, that HOCL has extremely effective disinfectant characteristics.
- Creates reliable circumstances for a constant and successful production
- Deficiencies can be minimized
- Work effort gets cut down and working time reduced
- Does not leave any risky remainders, since oxidants decompose back to water and minerals.
- Due to the active principle of Purolyt the resistance development of microorganisms is not possible.
- Free of chemical additives like for example tensides, phosphates, alcohols, formaldehyde, silver ions, fragrances- or coloring.
- The production occurs resource saving in an electrochemical process of water + salt + electricity.
250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L and 5 L bottle