The Soler & Palau VENT-series features a range of in-line duct centrifugal fans, manufactured from high grade corrosion resistant pressed galvanised steel and supplied as standard with a prewired wiring junction box and a robust mounting foot. All model include an enclosed type, single-phase external rotor motor with factory matched backward curved nonstalling impeller.
- Insulation class B
- Maintenance-free ball bearings
- Safety thermal overload protection according to EN 60335-2-80
- Protection class IP 44
- Single phase 230V-50/60Hz.
- All models are speed controllable
- Seperate external motor connection box (IP 55) with connector cable 80 cm
"L" version: High performance models.
"B" Version: Standard performance models for lower noise level requirements.
Impellers from 100 to 160 models are manufactured from injection moulded plastic.
- All Models are supplied with a mounting rail
Flow rate: 600 m^3/h (free blow down)
Max. hauling-means temperature:-40 /60°C
Rated voltage: 1~ 230 V/50Hz
Speed: 2.200 1/min
Max. power input: 70 W
Motor current: 0,30 A
Sound level LPA 3m: 34 dB(A) (cabinet radiation)
Weight: 5,0 kg
Caution: For the connection of the fan you need a cable with plug which is not included.