The updated Combo Pen P160 Pro features a modern and robust housing. The major advantage of this model is its analogue EC calibration. This means that the calibration solution does not need to have a temperature of exactly 25ºC.
Calibration takes place without any deviations. EC calibration solutions are extremely sensitive to temperature. However, this does not apply to pH. You can easily replace the electrode should it be worn or damaged. This model comes in a robust case, including pH 4.01, pH 7.00 and EC 14.13 calibration solutions, allowing you to calibrate the meter at a later time.
The Combo Pen P160 Pro is ideal for measuring the pH, EC, PPM, TDS, and temperature of liquid plant nutrition and water in swimming pools, Jacuzzis and ponds. The user-friendly buttons can be used to effortlessly switch between the parameters. The meter is delivered fully calibrated and includes batteries.
- Range: pH: 0.1 ~ 14.0 pH, EC: 0.0 ~ 19.9 mS/cm, TDS: 0.0 ~ 19.99 PPT, PPM: 0.0 ~ 1999 PPM, Temp.: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Resolution: pH: ± 0.1 pH, EC: 0.1 mS/cm, TDS: 0.01 PPT, PPM: 10 PPM, Temp.: 0.1 ºC
- Accuracy: pH: ± 0.1 pH, EC: ± 2% F.S., TDS: ± 2% F.S. , PPM: 10 PPM, Temp.: ±0.5°C, Temp. compensation: 0°C - 50°C
- PPM scale: 700 PPM
- Calibration: pH: 2 point auto 4.0 - 7.0 pH, EC manual cal suitable for every EC buffer
- Features: Battery indicator & automatic temp. compensation
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5 Volt AG-13 button cell battery (included)
- Auto. power-off: After 8 minutes
- Calibration indicator: With correct calibration
- Waterproof: IP67
- Dimensions: 220 x 40 x 40 mm
- Weight: 102 grams
How does the meter work?
- Remove the protective cover.
- Gently clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it off.
- Press the On/off button to start the meter.
- Insert the meter upright into the solution up to the edge and stir gently. Wait a few seconds for the correct value to appear on the display.
- Press the Temp/CAL button, to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Press the PH/EC button to switch between pH and EC.
- Make sure the meter is in EC mode to switch between EC, TDS and PPM. Press and hold the PH/EC button for at least 5 seconds to switch parameters.
- Rinse the electrode with water after use and press the On/off button to turn off the meter.
The electrode is designed for dry storage. Therefore, storage in liquid is not required for the electrode.
This package contains:
- 1 x Combo Pen P160 Pro
- 1 x Storage box
- 1 x Calibration solution pH 7.00 25ml
- 1 x Calibration solution pH 4.01 25ml
- 1 x Calibration solution 14.13 25ml
- 1 x Screwdriver for calibration
- 1 x User manual (NL - EN - DE)
Manufacturer: Aqua Master Tools
- Item weight: 0,10 kg