Gronest - An environmental-friendly textile container made of reusable PET and polyester.According to the manufacturer, the Gronest fabric-pot features stability and durability in an optimum way, as well as the perfect oxygen flow rate and humidity reservoir all in one product. The Gronest fabric containers stay cooler than conventional plant containers. This circumstance gets accomplished by the good ventilation and the porous surface structure. The development of the Gronest plant containers represents a technical improvement due to the application of the in-house development "Aqua Breathe".
The Aqua Breathe inlay is less permeable and the water only drains through the bottom of the pot. Furthermore, it is very resistant and breathable, which permanently supplies the roots with oxygen and, at the same time, works as a filter. The Gronest containers do not decoliorize and the color stays the same.
The seams of the containers are double sewed for a better durability and stability. The fabric pot is washable and bio-degradable.
- Washable and bio-degradable
- Roots are permanently ventilated
- Better drainage therefore no development of dammed up water
- Stops circular root growth
- Environmental-friendly textile container made of reusable PET and polyester
- Double seams for better durability
- The handles are triple folded
- The multiple usage of the pots is a product feature
- Pots are perfectly suitable for hydroponics and water-plants as well as for any other substrate (soil, coconut fibers, rock wool, exclay)
- Volume: 19 liter
- Color: black
- Dimensions: 26,5 x 26,5 cm, height: 27cm
- The pots are frost resistant and do not break
- With handles
- Made in Europe
|Product weight:||0,08 Kg|