Can-Inline Filter - the latest generation of activated carbon filters.
Not every grow box or grow tent has enough space for an activated carbon filter. The Can-Inline filter is a great solution in this case.
The new inline filters from Can-Filters are the latest generation of activated carbon filters. Unlike conventional activated carbon filters, the inline filters can be integrated into your exhaust system in any way you like, whether outside or inside the grow box. This is especially practical if your grow tent does not have enough space for an ordinary activated carbon filter.
The inline filter can also be installed together with other filters to filter the air twice. For example, you can filter the supply air and the exhaust air.
- best suited for supply and exhaust air, both directions 100% air filtration
- Can-Lite inside a metal housing for inline airflow control
- Can be used inside or outside the exhaust system
- Combines with other filters
- Sturdy galvanised steel housing
- min. 50 mm carbon bed
- 18 months lifetime
- humidity up to 70%
- maximum temperature up to 80°C
The Can-Inline activated carbon filters do not have a pre-filter fleece, therefore it is advisable to additionally install a filter box in front of the inline filter to protect the filter from dust and to extend the service life.
- Can-Filters Inline Carbon Filter 300 m³/h ø100 mm
- Can-Filters Inline Carbon Filter 300 m³/h ø125 mm
- Can-Filters Inline Carbon Filter 425 m³/h ø125 mm
- Can-Filters Inline Carbon Filter 600 m³/h ø150 mm
- Can-Filters Inline Carbon Filter 600 m³/h ø160 mm
- Can-Filters Inline Carbon Filter 1000 m³/h ø200 mm
- Diameter: 100 mm, 125 mm, 200 mm, 160 mm, 150 mm