CANNA Coco Professional Plus Coco Substrate (50 litres)
CANNA Coco Professional Plus is a coco-based planting medium that offers gardeners and your plants many advantages compared to other substrates:
- Pure, organic product with a uniform structure and fully buffered. Buffering eliminates all side effects that can occur when growing on coir, such as the absorption of nutrients by the coir.
- Free from harmful viruses and diseases, thanks to CANNA's unique production process.
- With complex water/air system that provides ideal conditions for plant growth.
- Coco Professional Plus can be used several times.
There are several ways to water your plants in coco substrate:
- Manual watering: You should water the coco substrate daily by hand with a special coco fertiliser solution. Make sure that the substrate is sufficiently moisturised.
- Use sufficiently large pots: Choose pots with a minimum size of 4 litres if you do not have the possibility to water the plants daily. Larger pots provide more substrate volume that can store water, helping to extend the watering interval.
- Automatic watering: If you have an automatic watering system, you can automatically water the coco substrate 4-6 times a day with a special coco fertiliser solution. This will ensure a regular supply of water and nutrients to your plants.
It is important that you use the special coco fertiliser to ensure that your plants get the nutrients they need. The watering method depends on your individual conditions and possibilities. Make sure that the substrate is always sufficiently moist, but avoid waterlogging as this can lead to root rot.
Give the plant about 5 litres of nutrient solution per square metre per day (for mature plants). Place larger plants in pots with a volume of at least 5 litres. The larger the pots, the more constant the conditions in the root zone. Ensure sufficient drainage or sufficient drainage holes and possibly fill the bottom of the pot with clay granulate to ensure better aeration and drainage.
The plastic packaging material is 100% recyclable. CANNA Coco Professional is a 100% natural product made from coco.
R.H.P. quality with CANNA Coco Professional Plus
CANNA Coco Professional Plus is a high quality coco substrate made from specially selected Indian coconuts. It consists of 100% coconut flakes and is carefully produced to avoid weeds and diseases. The substrate is washed with fresh water to remove salt residues. It not only meets the R.H.P. standards, but even goes beyond them. Thanks to its unique production process, CANNA Coco Professional Plus offers many advantages for growers and plants. It has been specially developed for fast-growing plants and offers a homogeneous structure without chemical additives. The substrate is free from harmful viruses and pathogens and provides ideal growing conditions with its optimal water-air ratio. Another advantage is the pre-programming of the medium, which ensures a consistently high quality. CANNA Coco Professional Plus can be reused several times and is excellent as a soil conditioner after use.
CANNA's coco substrate meets the strictest quality requirements in horticulture. It contains 45% wood cellulose, which allows its physical properties to be maintained over the long term. The water-air capacity is optimally balanced and the substrate is specially adapted to the needs of fast-growing plants. CANNA Coco Professional Plus is thus a reliable choice for professional growers looking for a high-quality and effective planting medium.
Due to the high postage costs, we have to charge a shipping surcharge for the delivery of coco substrate (depending on quantity).