Ballast magnetic 250W for NDL/MH lamps
Like our other ballasts, this one is also thermally protected, which in our opinion should be a necessary standard for ballasts for the European market and in general, but is by far not found in every ballast. In summary, we can say that it is a very reliable ballast for every budget without having to save on quality.
Details at a glance:
- Output: 250 watts
- Maximum cable length VSG - reflector 6 m (with 3 x 2.5mm² cable)
- 2.5mm² connection terminal (16A - 400 Volt)
- Power factor approx. 0.9 (reactive current compensated)
- Current consumption: 3.2A
- Mains voltage 230V
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 260 x 95 x 85 mm
- Weight: 6 kg
- Thermal fuse - protection circuit against overheating
- Operation: Suitable for MH and HPS lamps
Attention: The kit is delivered unassembled and without connection cable, this can be found here. Lamp kits should only be connected by authorised specialists!