The AeroFarm by Terra Aquatica is the first - and most economical - of all aero-hydroponic systems.
Did you ever want to try an aeroponic system but never found a simple and economical way to do it?
Well, now it´s possible thanks to the AeroFarm, GHE´s latest growing module.
There are 7 good reasons to adopt it:
1. The AeroFarm (46 x 46 x 38,5 cm) fits perfectly in small growing areas.
2. Like the AquaFarm, it is made with heavy-duty recycled plastics, and includes a barrier against light and UV to prevent algae from growing in the reservoir.
3. It holds 1 to 5 plants and may be used for mothersplants as well as for complete crop cycles.
4. It has a large reservoir (up to 45 l) and an easy access to the nutritive solution.
5. It is very easy to assemble, to clean and to maintain. It is user-friendly and comes with a set of detailed instructions.
6. An AeroFarm means NO MORE SUBSTRATE to move up and down, and to discard. Simply use the plastic net-pots with the neoprene ring or if you wish to, just fill the pots with a few clay pebbles.
7. LAST BUT NOT LEAST: if you already have an AquaFarm and wish to try aeroponics now, just keep your reservoir and simply buy the AeroFarm conversion kit. You´ll be set in no time.
Attention: The Aerofarm is in recycled plastic, and the colors vary, they are based on multicolor recycled color and can be blue, green, grey (etc.), depending on production material available - but it is not a guaranteed color.
|Product weight:||4,50 Kg|