Plagron Allmix - Growing with rich soil lifePlagron Allmix is a mix of the finest, carefully selected types of peat. It contains various types of fibre and perlite which results in a lightness and oxygen level you have come to expect only of Plagron quality substrates. The abundant presence of unique Plagron worm castings ensures vigorous plant growth and increased water retention. Plagron Allmix provides for all the plant´s needs during the complete cycle. Plagron Allmix produces the highest yields when used with Plagron Alga Grow, Alga Bloom and the additives from Plagron.
Plagron Allmix is a ready to use soilless growing medium for potting and re-potting all flowering plants. Rinse with water before use in order to wash out the mmediately absorbable nutrients. Extra nutrition is needed after approximately 6 weeks, depending on the condition of the plant.
- Peat, perlite, worm castings, organic fertilisers.
- pH (EN13037): 6.5 - 7.9
- E.C. (1:1,5): 1.5 - 2.2 mS/cm
- Prefertilised with 12,5 kg/m³ organic fertiliser (NPK 5.5-11-5.5)
- Pre-fertilised for at least six weeks with organic fertiliser.
- Fine structure for high water retention capacity.
- Very light structure due to the best quality fibres.
- This product is suitable for organic farming (CU certified).
|Product weight:||18,00 Kg|