Seeding & Cutting soil - A healthy start for seeds and cuttingsSeeding & Cutting Soil is an enriched soil mixture that is very suitable for sensitive cuttings and seedlings. It is a fine and even mix based on peat and sand. Seeding & Cutting Soil has a very low EC value and optimum pH value for seed germination. It contains balanced nutrients that allow the roots of the plant to develop faster.
Plant the seedlings and cuttings in a pot with Seeding & Cutting Soil.
- Peat, sand
- NPK fertiliser (12-14-24)
- pH (H2O) 5.3 - 6.4
- EC (1:1.5) [mS/cm] 0.5
- Especially made for sensitive cuttings and seedlings.
- Fast and vigorous root development.
- Very low EC value and optimal pH value
- Seeding & Cutting Soil is an ideal mix to start the cultivation.
- Combine Seeding & Cutting Soil with Seedbooster Plus for cuttings that are difficult to root.
- The powdery structure of this mix makes it easy to transplant plant
- Composition: mineral
- Size: 25 L
- Item weight: 8,90 kg