The original 3-part advanced nutrient system for hydroponics, coco and soil3-part "Building Block" nutrient system: Terra Aquatica Flora Series® gives the best possible balance between concentration and flexibility
Why buy grow nutrients, bloom nutrients, a CalMag and a PK, when you can grow from start to finish with just three bottles!
TriPack Series (Flora Series) nutrients allow you to perfectly match the changing needs of your plants by varying the mix as your grow progresses: more FloraGro during growth, and more FloraBloom for flowering and fruiting: simple and incredibly effective by design.
Used by the most prestigious research laboratories and universities, including NASA, the Flora Series is an evolving system that we constantly update in line with the latest scientific discoveries, and improve through exhaustive testing in-house and with partners in professional horticulture.
Many nutrients claim to include everything that your plant needs for healthy growth, but unlike most competitors, the Flora Series includes not just the primary and secondary nutrients necessary for basic plant nutrition, but a full range of micro and sub- micronutrients as well - and we chelate every possible element for enhanced uptake and stability. This is why the Flora Series delivers such impressive and reliable results in specialist markets where enhanced flavour, aroma, potency, and essential oil production are vital.
The Flora Series is available with hard or soft water formulations of FloraMicro to ensure that calcium levels in your nutrient solution remain optimal preventing the lockout / deficiency problems that universal nutrients can provoke.
TriPart Micro (FloraMicro)
Available in Hard or Soft water composition, FloraMicro is the foundation of the "building block" system, providing micro and sub-micro nutrients and some complementary macro-nutrients. Use FloraMicro as directed all the way through growth and bloom.
TriPart Gro (FloraGro)
Stimulates structural and vegetative growth, builds strong roots and provides the majority of the nitrogen, potassium and secondary minerals in Flora Series. Use higher levels in growth, and lower levels in flowering.
TriPart Bloom (FloraBloom)
Provides the forms of phosphorus and potassium that your plants need to increase root formation and health during growth, and help fulfil their genetic potential to the maximum during flowering and fruiting. Use lower levels in growth, and higher levels in flowering.
How to use Flora Series?
- Shake well before each use: Terra Aquatica Flora Series nutrients are very concentrated - see the main Flora Series feed chart for details.
- Add each part to water separately, mix well, and rinse measuring equipment in between parts and after use.
- To ensure the best results in your area, Flora Series is available in both hard water and soft water versions: (more than 70 mg/L calcium, use FloraMicro hard water formulation, with less (or if using reverse osmosis, use FloraMicro soft water).
- Terra Aquatica TriPart Set soft water 1L (Flora Series)
- Terra Aquatica TriPart Set soft water 5L (Flora Series)
- Terra Aquatica TriPart Set soft water 10L (Flora Series)
|Size:||1 L, 5 L, 10 L|
|Medium:||Soil, Hydro, Coco|
|Product weight:||3,72 Kg|