BIOBIZZ Alg-A-Mic - The 100% organic way to make plants less stressed and more productive
What is Alg-A-Mic?
Stress-free, happy plants generally produce larger fruits. And Alg-A-Mic comes to the rescue if they have suffered from overfeeding, deficiencies, diseases, or temperature fluctuations. It also ensures green leaves by stimulating chlorophyll absorption.
Seaweed extracts in Alg-A-Mic
As early as 3000 B.C., seaweed has been harvested for food, medicine and fertiliser. Alg-A-Mic is made from a high grade, 100% organic seaweed concentrate extracted through cold pressing, rather than chemical solvents. This high level of natural nutrition caters to the whole spectrum of a plant’s needs, resulting in plenty of lush green foliage.
How to use it?
Alg-A-Mic is a revitalising product that contains a low level of NPK (Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium) - making it impossible to overdose.
It can be added to every substrate during the flowering and growing period.
Our advice is to measure a 1-4ml dose of Alg-A-Mic per 1 litre of water, but follow our official Nutrient Schedule for the best results.
- BIOBIZZ Alg-A-Mic vitality Booster 250ml
- BIOBIZZ Alg-A-Mic vitality Booster 500ml
- BIOBIZZ Alg-A-Mic vitality Booster 1 L
- BIOBIZZ Alg-A-Mic vitality Booster 5 L
- BIOBIZZ Alg-A-Mic vitality Booster 10 L
- Additives: Booster, Enzyme
- Composition: organic
- Phase: Grow, Flowering
- Size: 250 ml, 1 L, 5 L, 10 L, 500 ml
- NPK: 0,1 - 0,1 - 0,1
- Medium: Soil, Hydro, Coco