CANNA Organic Acid for lowering the pH-value
CANNA Organic Acid pH- consists of organic citric acid (41%) and is needed to lower the ph value of the nutrient solution. Application in the flowering phase, also suitable for rinsing.
- Add 2 ml Organic Acid to 10 litres of nutrient solution. Stir well and measure the pH value.
- Repeat the above if necessary until the required acidity is reached.
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.4
Bacteria and mould thrive well on citric acid, and therefore also in the nutrient solution tank. So make sure the solution in the tank is renewed regularly.
- Do not mix with pure fertilisers.
- Keep away from children.
- Minimum storage temperature 5 degrees, in a dark place.