CANNA ph- Bloom contains 10% phosphoric acid and is needed to lower the pH of the nutrient solution during the flowering phase.
Directions for use:
- Add the pH regulator in very small doses 0,5 ml in 10L nutrient solution and check the pH until the desired pH is reached.
- Stir well before each measurement.
- Repeat this procedure if necessary until the desired acidity is reached. Recommended pH value is 5.2 - 6.2.
- Contains phosphoric acid.
- Causes severe burns.
- Keep tightly closed and out of reach of children.
- Do not inhale vapours.
- If it gets in your eyes, wash out immediately with plenty of water and see a doctor right away.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and goggles.
- Remove contaminated clothing immediately. In case of accident or if you do not feel well, seek medical advice immediately (show this label if possible).
- Additives: Mononutrients
- Size: 1 L
- Item weight: 1,27 kg