Hydro Vega is developed especially to fulfil the plant?s needs optimally during this phase. HYDRO VEGA is applied to all types of inert mediums.
A complete absorption of nutrients and water is guaranteed from the beginning of the cultivation because HYDRO VEGA is rich in directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelates and trace elements.
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add Hydro Vega to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1 : 250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water) Add Hydro Vega A to the nutrient reservoir Stir well, then add Hydro Vega B Hard Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Hydro Vega dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1,5 - 2,4 mS (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5,2 - 6,2
- When growing intensively drip feed the plants 1 - 3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20% and/or flush with water every 1 - 2 weeks. In general this means 3 - 5 L of nutrient per m² per day
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA developed Hydro Flores specially for the flowering phase of the plant
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children