Waterproof pH55 tester with Large dual-level LCD that displays pH and temperature (°C or °F). The large display shows readings in an extended range from -2.0 to 16.0 pH and simultaneously shows temperature from -5.0 to 105.0°C or 23.0 to 221.0°F.
pH55 has a stability indicator and hold function that freezes the display for easy and accurate recording. The large display also has graphic symbols to guide you through all operations. Complete with a temperature probe for faster and more precise temperature measurement it compensates automatically for temperature.
Calibration is made automatically in 1 or 2 points with memorized standard and NIST buffer sets. Auto power OFF saves battery power after non-use. The double-junction electrode can be replaced in a very fast and simple way! The modular design allows easy electrode and battery replacement.
- pH Range: -2.0 to 16.0 pH
- Temp Range: -5.0 to 60.0°C / 23.0 to 140.0°F
- pH Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Temp Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- pH Accuracy: ±0.1 pH
- Temp Accuracy: ±0.5°C / ±1°F
- pH Typical EMC Deviation: ±0.1 pH
- Temp Typical EMC Deviation: ±0.3°C / ±0.6°F
- Calibration: automatic, 1 or 2 points with 2 sets of memorized buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01, 10.01 or 4.01, 6.86, 9.18)
- Temperature Compensation: automatic, from -5 to 60°C
- Probe: Mi56P (replaceable)
- Environment: -5 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 4 x 1.5V; IEC LR44, A76 (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 300 hours of use
- Auto-off: after 8 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 200 × dia 38 mm
- Weight: 100 g
- Item weight: 0,10 kg