3-part “Building Block” nutrient system: T.A. TriPart® gives the best possible balance between concentration and flexibility.
Why buy grow nutrients, bloom nutrients, a CalMag and a PK, when you can grow from start to finish with just three bottles!
TriPart® nutrients allow you to perfectly match the changing needs of your plants by varying the mix as your grow progresses: more TriPart® Grow during growth, and more TriPart® Bloom for flowering and fruiting: simple and incredibly effective by design.
Used by the most prestigious research laboratories and universities, including NASA, the TriPart® is an evolving system that we constantly update in line with the latest scientific discoveries, and improve through exhaustive testing in-house and with our partners in professional horticulture.
Many nutrients claim to include everything that your plant needs for healthy growth, but unlike most competitors, the TriPart® includes not just the primary and secondary nutrients necessary for basic plant nutrition, but a full range of micro and sub- micronutrients as well - and we chelate every possible element for enhanced uptake and stability. This is why the TriPart® delivers such impressive and reliable results in specialist markets where enhanced flavour, aroma, potency, and essential oil production are vital.
The TriPart® is available with hard or soft water formulations of TriPart® Micro to ensure that calcium levels in your nutrient solution remain optimal preventing the lockout / deficiency problems that universal nutrients can provoke.
Available in Hard or Soft water composition, TriPart® Micro is the foundation of the “building- block” system, providing micro and sub-micro nutrients and some complementary macro-nutrients. Use TriPart® Micro as directed all the way through growth and bloom.
Stimulates structural and vegetative growth, builds strong roots and provides the majority of the nitrogen, potassium and secondary minerals in TriPart®. Use higher levels in growth, and lower levels in flowering.
Provides the forms of phosphorus and potassium that your plants need to increase root formation and health during growth, and help fulfill their genetic potential to the maximum during flowering and fruiting. Use lower levels in growth, and higher levels in flowering.
How to use TriPart®:
- Shake well before each use: T.A. TriPart® nutrients are very concentrated - see the main TriPart® feed chart for details.
- Add each part to water separately, mix well, and rinse measuring equipment in between parts and after use.
- To ensure the best results in your area, TriPart® is available in both hard water and soft water versions: (more than 70 mg/L calcium, use TriPart® Micro hard water formulation, with less (or if using reverse osmosis, use TriPart® Micro soft water).
- Terra Aquatica TriPart Grow 1 L (FloraGro)
- Terra Aquatica TriPart Grow 5 L (FloraGro)
- Terra Aquatica TriPart Grow 10 L (FloraGro)
Manufacturer: Terra Aquatica
- Composition: mineral
- Phase: Grow
- Size: 1 L, 5 L, 10 L
- Medium: Soil, Hydro, Coco
- NPK: 3 - 1 - 6
- Item weight: 1,22 kg