CANNA Coco A&B is a professional complete fertilizer for growing on coco substrates. It contains all the essential elements for optimal growth and high-yield flowering.
Thanks to the special properties of the coco substrate, you don't need Vega and Flores variants with CANNA COCO, but a unique formula that is suitable for both the growth and flowering phase. It couldn't be simpler! CANNA COCO is easy to use, directly soluble and is extremely well adapted to any type of watering system, such as run-to-waste systems, flood systems and ebb & flow systems.
After years of research into planting media, run-off and foliar analysis, CANNA succeeded in developing the first fertiliser specifically tailored to the properties of coir substrate. CANNA COCO is composed of high quality minerals. CANNA COCO contains natural chelates, humic acid and fulvic acid which support the plant in optimal nutrient uptake. Growers around the world are thrilled with the explosive growth and abundant flowering that CANNA COCO provides.
Why A&B fertiliser components?
CANNA COCO nutrients consist of two parts, an A component and a B component. CANNA separates the components for a reason. It can happen that if you put both components in one bottle, they would stick together to form gypsum and would no longer be available for the plant. Therefore, bottle A should be added to the nutrient solution first and then bottle B after proper mixing.
Instructions for use
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill the nutrient solution container with water
- Add Coco to the nutrient solution container in a ratio of 1:250 (40 ml A and 40 ml B per 10 litres of water). First add Coco A to the nutrient solution tank and mix well. Then add Coco B and stir well again and let the mixture stand for a few hours.
- The EC of Coco dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.2 - 2.3 mS (= EC of the solution and the EC of the water).
- Recommended pH-value: 5.5 - 6.2
- For intensive cultivation, give the plants this nutrient 1-3 times a day and ensure that the run-off is between 10% and 20%. As a rule, this means 3-6 litres of nutrient solution per m² per day.
NEVER mix A and B components together undiluted. This creates insoluble compounds that cannot be absorbed by the plant. Store the fertiliser protected from frost in a dark, safe place. (UV light can decompose the iron chelates present in the nutrient solution).