COGr Vega is a complete professional nutrient for plants containing all the essential elements for optimal growing.
COGr nutrition also contains pH-stabilisers, silicon, humic and fulvic acids. COGr in combination with COGr growing medium is the nutrient for the experienced and demanding grower.
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add COGr Vega to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water) Add COGr Vega A to the nutrient reservoir Stir well, then add COGr Vega B
Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of COGr Vega dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.8 - 2.4 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- When growing intensively feed the plants 1-3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20% and/or flush with water every 1-2 weeks. In general this means 3-5 Liter of nutrient per m² per day
Storage, health & safety and other
- COGr slabs have to be buffered before use!
- For buffering CANNA developed COGr buffering agent
- CANNA developed COGr Flores specially for the blooming phase of the plant
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children