Peat-free and vegan organic herbal soil
The Floragard Organic Soil AROMATIC! But why "aromatic"? You pluck off some rosemary, grate it and the incomparable Mediterranean scent makes you dream of Southern Europe? You love to watch your young plants grow on the windowsill? You can use this peat-free and vegan organic soil for repotting herbs as well as for sowing and growing, for potting and pricking out. Whether for a salad, to round off your Mediterranean dishes or as an essential ingredient in a mojito - in the end you'll be saying: that's aromatic!
- Special organic soil without peat for growing and repotting young plants and herbs such as oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, mint & Co.
- The volcanic rock perlite (no polystyrene) ensures a high pore volume and optimum air and water circulation in the soil.
- Gently fertilised with the vegan fertiliser Flora Veggie Power
- Finely sieved green waste compost contributes to the nutrient supply and revitalises the soil.
- Harmless to children, pets and garden animals thanks to the vegan fertiliser
- Be your own herb gardener and incorporate your aromatic delights into the kitchen
- Composition: organic
- Size: 3 L
- Item weight: 1,10 kg