The measurement of the pH-value is important for the well-being of plants and lawn. This device shows the pH-value, moisture, temperature and light intensity. Do you know the pH-value of your soil? Is it an acid or basic soil? Some plants grow better in a slightly acidic soil while others prefer a basic environment.
With this 4in1 soil tester it is easy to test the acidity of soil in the garden, vegetable patch, potted plants and of lawn, to find out if it suits the particular plant. Use this device to determine the growth condition outdoors, as well as indoors and to make sure, that the plants feel comfortable in their environment. In addition to the pH-value of the soil this device also controls the moisture, pH-value and temperature of the soil, as well as the light intensity.
Furthermore, the measurement device is perfectly suitable for lawn maintenance by measuring the soil condition at different spots the proper type of grass seeds and fertilizer can be determined on the basis of the results. Ugly spots on the lawn can occur when the soil is too wet, therefore test the moisture. If the soil is too acidic or basic, you can find out by measuring the pH-value and if the right amount of light is given, shows the light intensity indicator (choose the suitable type of gas depending on the sun/shadow).
- 4 in 1 soil measuring device for all plants and lawn
- Measures pH (acidity level) from 3,5 to 9,0 in steps of 0,5
- Measures soil moisture: DRY+, DRY, NOR, WET, WET+
- Measures soil temperature: from -9° to 50° Celsius
- Measures light intensity in 9 gradations from LOW- to HIGH+
- Excellent device to indicate the general growth condition of plants and lawn
- Power supply: 9V monobloc battery (not incl. in scope of supply)
- 20 cm long measuring sensor
- Dimensions: 315mm (L) x 60mm (W) x 40mm (D)
- Weight: 110 Gramm (incl. battery)
- Technology: pH: 0.5 pH, temperature: 1°C/1°F
- Display: LCD illuminated
- Material: stable and durable ABS housing, sensor: steel / aluminum
- Item weight: 0,10 kg