GHE Final Part is a Late flowering nutrient / forcing solutionFinal Part (Ripen) is a complete late flowering nutrient/stimulant requiring no additional boosters. It increases flowering and production of active principles, and eliminates nutrient excess.
Final Part (Ripen) acts in 3 ways:
- It sends the plant a strong signal that it is coming to the end of its life; this prompts the plant to accelerate the ripening process.
- It forces the plant to strengthen its defences and thus increase essential oil and active principle production.
- It delivers all the mineral salts the plants need in a form that is easy to assimilate: in case of a previous accumulation of nitrate or microelements, this helps metabolize residues, which improves taste.
Outdoors, Final Part (Ripen) enables you to quickly harvest a crop before it is spoiled by cold and damp weather. Indoors, it helps you harmonise the end of the grow cycle by speeding up the ripening of the slowest plants or varieties. And in case of a severe infestation of fungi or insects, it can allow you to accelerate the natural cycle and recover something out of a crop that would otherwise be completely lost.
When to use Ripen and how long for:
- In hydroponics: Replace old nutrient solution with pH adjusted water add up to 5ml/L of Ripen to match or slightly exceed your previous EC (up to 2.6) and mix well. Run for 10 days, or as needed, then use FloraKleen to finish or harvest your crop directly.
- In soil: Apply in pH adjusted water at up to 4ml/L to match or slightly exceed your previous EC (up to 2.0). Apply until leaf yellowing occurs and / or ripening is satisfactory. This can take from 10 to 20 days. Then use FlashClean (FloraKleen) to finish or harvest your crop directly.
- Expert growers can use Final Part (Ripen) to manipulate water stress to maximise active principal concentration, and minimise splitting in soft fruit culture: target EC 2.6 ms in hydro and target EC 2.0 ms in soil.
- After any GHE or other nutrient: always use Final Part (Ripen) alone!
- FlashClean (FloraKleen) helps Final Part (Ripen) work to its full potential. By rinsing residues of nitrogen and other s alts out of your substrate, Final Part (Ripen) can get to work more effectively mobilizing nitrates and improving taste in your final crop. When you’re done, instead of a 10-day flush with water after Ripen, try 2 days with FlashClean( FloraKleen) - growers around the world have, because in commercial production, 8 days per harvest is a big bonus!
|Manufacturers:||Terra Aquatica by GHE|
|NPK:||0 - 6 - 5|
|Product weight:||1,05 Kg|