Elektrox lighting kit 125W for growing phase with Stuco reflector
This CFL self-assembly kit contains a 125W energy-saving lamp from Elektrox with daylight colour and white-blue spectrum, specially designed for the growing phase. These types of kits are ideal for beginners and for smaller indoor grow setups, as CFLs produce much less heat compared to conventional HPS and MH grow lamps. Elektrox CFL lamps produce enough light to ensure optimal growing. They are economical in power consumption, which is useful in the hot summer months when space is at a premium, or the budget for a powerful exhaust system. We supply the cables needed to connect the grow light to the power supply, as well as a Studo reflector, so nothing stands in the way of a successful start to your indoor growing.
Benefit from a lower price when you order everything in one set instead of buying all products separately!
Specifications Elektrox 125W:
- Can be used: during the growing phase
- Development at low temperatures
- Plug and play wiring
- High light output, low power consumption
- Power consumption: 125W
- Luminous flux: 6,300 lumen
- Colour temperature: 6,400 Kelvin
- Light position: universal
- Composed of 5 U-shaped TLs
- Socket: E40
Scope of delivery:
- Elektrox Energy saving lamp 125W Growth
- Stucco reflector reinforced with cable strain relief
- Power cable with IEC connector, female approx. 2m long
This self-assembly kit is delivered unassembled. Be extremely careful when screwing in the CFL, as the neon tubes that make up the energy-saving bulb are fragile. Never touch the glass of the bulb with your hand, the grease from your fingers is harmful to the life of the CFL! It is best to use a cloth or gloves to screw in the bulb.
- Wattage: 125 W
- Grow area optimal: 0,36 m² - 60x60 cm
- Phase: Grow
- Item weight: 1,96 kg