What is Fish Mix?
This rich infusion of organic fish emulsion from the North Sea, mixed together with extract of 100% organic Dutch sugar beet, helps accelerate the growth of all living organisms in the substrate.
It also stimulates the production of microorganisms and useful bacteria in all types of soil and coco-based substrates. And it’s good to know that, in keeping with our strict organic farming requirements, Fish·Mix is not extracted with acids or stabilised with BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene) - a synthetic preservative.
How to use it?
You can use Fish·Mix on all kinds of plants during the first stages of growth, and during the flowering period until harvest. After a few days of use, it will have transformed poor quality earth into rich, fat soil - full of the natural minerals your plants are hungry for.
It’s also mild enough to be used in the first stages of a plant’s life or sprayed directly onto leaves during the vegetative growing cycle.
If you want to use Fish·Mix with your All·Mix then our advice is to measure a 1ml dose of Fish·Mix per litre of water. For Light·Mix, increase the amount to 2-4ml per litre of water. Follow our official Nutrient Schedule for the best results.
- BIOBIZZ Fish-Mix organic grow fertilizer 250ml
- BIOBIZZ Fish-Mix organic grow fertilizer 500ml
- BIOBIZZ Fish-Mix organic grow fertilizer 1 litre
- BIOBIZZ Fish-Mix organic grow fertilizer 5 litres
- BIOBIZZ Fish-Mix organic grow fertilizer 10 litres
- BIOBIZZ Fish-Mix organic grow fertilizer 20 litres
- Additives: Soil improver
- Composition: organic
- Phase: Universal, Grow, Flowering
- Size: 250 ml, 1 L, 5 L, 10 L, 500 ml, 20 L
- Medium: Soil, Hydro, Coco
- NPK: 5 - 1 - 4